Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Frappucino

I can't believe that I've worked 8 days continuously and I'm almost exhausted now man! I got back pain again now, really HAIZ!
And tell you 'secretly', these 8 days my earn not bad LOL.

Though, I am more passionate now because finally I can memorize the recipes for most of the Frappucino(blended) beverages and the pastry, cakes, and savory.
We have: Dark Mocha Frap, Mocha Frap, Java Chip, Chocolate Cream Chip, Green Tea Cream, Caramel blended and blah blah blah.....
I also know to do Ice Shaken Lemon Tea( the taste exactly like Teh O Ice Limau ), just differ from the kind of tea.
Moreover, I would like to emphasis that all the partners in my Starbucks outlet are so nice and friendly, especially Cynthia this ChinDian is so generous and funny, she's the one who taught me a lot, and with patience. Thanks girl =)
Yea, we are a good team!


Last Sunday had a brief gathering with Susu Tan, was just nice cause we can chat a lot and a lot...And she came at the right timing because I was going to sleep already that time.


Okay,there are some things I'm gonna record here:
1. I got comment that I have improvement in my speaking, wuhuuuu!!!
2. I also got compliment today that I can make drinks faster already, wuhuuu!!!!
3. I think most probably I can go back during CNY, wuhuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!! I like REUNION!!!!!!!!!!!
4. I miss TOMYAM & LAKSA in Beruas!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5. I'm going to take a English Pre-test tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment