Thursday, January 13, 2011

The Second Day

Oowhh i'm freaking tired now but didn't have a rest cause I really scared will be insomnia again at night. At the same time, someone is sleeping and snoring just behind me, her style is just exactly like a sleeping bear^^

Today is my second day working as a barista, yet I am still considered as a new partner as well. I just met two new seen partners who are Alyson and Ee Huei.
Well, Alyson, an uncommon and nice name for me. She's sososo pretty with a snow white skin, I'm sure she can be a princess after making up. Though, she's a bit cool also. By the way, I still couldn't find out of her marital status LOL!
Ee Huei, I thought it's a 'she' but today only I found out that it's 'he' and this guy is still newbie in Starbucks but longer than me la of course. He's taking STPM this year, so he's my junior in study field but oppositely I'm his junior in Starbucks, funny right? He's a bit shame lah but is nice cause he's the one whom I most dare to ask for advice besides Cynthia (also a very nice girl and friendly).

Anyhow, I really dislike high heels even they're not too high, aiya, made whole my feets painful right now and I don't know how long it will last for. It is really uncomfortable and embarrassing especially while working. Also quite shameful when I walked around that will produce the sound which can be considered as sound pollution!

Hopefully next weekends I can go to attend the barista training classes so that I will be able to make all the beverages by myself!!! Without mistakes and asking anymore!!!

Ganbatte again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment